Views
Helpful
Replies

No Work_Ready or Work_Not_Ready in Agent_State_Trace

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi all,

something really strange is happening: everything but Work_Ready and Work_Not_Ready events/states get recorded in the Agent_State_Trace table.

What really blows my mind is that the agents go to Work_Ready and Work_Not_Ready, commonly known as the Wrapup state. I can see it in the _Real_Time tables, for instance. I can see it in the Termination_Call_Detail table. But I don't see that in the Agent_State_Trace. Of course, the Agent State Trace checkbox is ticked on the Advanced tab for all agent profiles in Agent Explorer, and it seems to work alright, since other states like Call_Initiated, Talking etc are there.

Do you have any idea what's wrong? Is there a special switch I need to poke in order to enable these two states?

This is a new install of UCCE, running ICM 8.0(3), CTI OS 8.0(3), CUCM 8.0(2), IVR 8.0.(something).

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

FabianSchmidt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i cannot directly answer your problem but we had a simmilar issue with ICM 8.0(3)... We used State_Traces and some states were missing (dont recall exactly which).. We asked TAC Support for help and they gave us an Engineering Special which helped.

I dont know if you have the same problem but it sounds simmilar and there seems to be definately some kind of problem with statr_traces in this version so i would recommend asking TAC.

Regards,

Fabian

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

FabianSchmidt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i cannot directly answer your problem but we had a simmilar issue with ICM 8.0(3)... We used State_Traces and some states were missing (dont recall exactly which).. We asked TAC Support for help and they gave us an Engineering Special which helped.

I dont know if you have the same problem but it sounds simmilar and there seems to be definately some kind of problem with statr_traces in this version so i would recommend asking TAC.

Regards,

Fabian

Hi,

indeed, it's a bug in ICM 8.0(3), TAC guy just confirmed it. Namely CSCtn14139 and/or CSCtk05824.

ICM 8.0(3) ES7 needs to be installed on the PG servers. I will try that and then update this post as well.

Have fun.

G.