Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to setup UCCX Email and everything looks to be setup correctly, but i must have missed a step. When I login to CAD, the Email ready/Not ready are greyed out. When I look at the Supervisor, it shows the user status as "Email Log Out" for t...

We have setup a pattern of ** that if prepended to a phone number will send the call directly to the users voicemail on our Exchange Voicemail.  In a UCCX script I'm trying to send a call to voicemail and preserve caller ID.  If I do a redirect with ...

wshuffman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone confirm the two items I need to clarify?1- Using IPPA I know that the caller ID etc can be displayed to the agent before the call is answered but does/can the display stay with that info after the call is accepted?2- I know that we can han...

adbaker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I plan to build a new lab environment with UCCE 8.5 on Win28 but I'm a bit unclear on the path to get there. I must admit I haven't dug my heels in to deep yet so I'm just hoping someone has possibly done this recently. Question is, can I install UCC...

I'm wanting to change the prompt and menu that my CCX script plays once my PRIs (2 of them) reaches a certain saturation level (40 channels in use). My problem is that CCX is only answering one of many DIDs coming into the PRIs, and the CCX menu has ...

Good Afternoon GuysI  am due to start a project to begin the implementation of Cisco Unified  Contact Centre Express (enhanced) and its full integration with Cisco  Unity 7.0.1 and Cisco UCM 7.0.1.3.it will be put into place eventually for our IT hel...