cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to use a custom java class in UCCX script

moneshkumar.t
Level 1
Level 1

I'm facing a problem where im trying to access a SOAP WS and packaging the stub and WS client code into a jar. Had placed the jar within UCCX classpath and the same has been added into System(tab)>Custom file configuration.

The UCCX version is 11.6 and JDK version 1.7

the Jar file was initially misplaced in /Document management/defaults/ and then later moved to /Document management/defaults/classpath/.

Also I don't have any other jars in class path.

Any suggestions please.

2 Replies 2

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

So, you can upload a custom (.jar) file to UCCX but you can't reference this classpath in your script? Did you restart the CCX Engine and CCX Admin services yet? What does your script look like? And, can you please provide screenshots?

I had restarted the engine and administration services but it didnt work but e managed to find an alternative. The custom jar was used for host interaction(SOAP Web services) so we deployed a middleware restful service that talks with the actual host and UCCX will talk with the middle ware to retrieve data. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: