cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not Ready work timer after outbound call?

Jason Post
Level 1
Level 1

I have had great success utilizing the Callback script but after a couple days in production I am getting this complaint. An agent can be skilled to several CSQ's. When taking a "callback" csq call, it places an outbound call. After the call is finished the agent immediately goes "Ready" and is presented the next inbound Q call. Is there a way to give any kind of delay/work timer after that outbound call? The callback is its own script separate from the other main call script.

3 Replies 3

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

Check the administrative settings for your "callback" CSQ, under Subsystems --> RmCm --> Contact Service Queues.  Agents being placed immediately into "Ready" after call drop is a function of the "Automatic Work" and "Wrapup Time" settings.  This is not a function of the script.

By default, "Automatic Work" is set to 'disabled.'  Which sounds like the treatment your agent resources are experiencing with the 'callback' CSQ.  Compare this to the original call entry CSQs.

-Sean

This is not work timer issue. The CSQs all have work timer enabled and it works. The issue is the CSQ presents an outbound call via the CSQ so work timers do not apply here. Once the agent press any key an outbound call changes the state to "Not Ready non acd call".

Still looking for any other options.

Not the same issue as your original post.  Sorry.  Any time a call does not originate from a queue on the agent line you will see the agent state as such.  

I would have to review the script and call legs to validate direction, for redirects and transfers.

Sincerely,

Sean