Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

OUTBOUND: AccountNumber Type Issue

One of my customer is having issue with Outbound dialer . When ever AccountNumber is set more than 8 digits dialer stops dialing the customer numbers . after troubleshooting I found that AccountNumber type by default is Char where as in different outbound guides it is mentioned Varchar & I have even checked with other customers they all have AccountNumber type VARCHAR. (AccountNumber is a built-in Field in import rule explorer)

I think it is some sort of a bug & because of this dialer is behaving abnormal.

can anyone please help me out

version used is ICM 7.2.1

2 Replies 2

If you think it's a bug and it sounds like it probably is, you should open a TAC case.  When dealing with possible bugs going through TAC who will search their bug database or reach out to the DE is the fastest way.

david

Issue solved , new information I found that in ICM version 7.2.1 to icm 7.2.4 AccountNumber type is Char & in ICM 7.5 AccountNumber type is Varchar.

How the problem solved we restarted the dialer & recreated the definitions again there was also issue with DNS server it was also fixed after that its working fine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: