Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am having a setup where i am using Network VRU script M,Media.wav . i am using it with Run external script object in ICM.problem here is that my Media file play only for a single time. i want to repeat this annoucement which is not happening ?Call ...

pankajibt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a ICM Callflow after quening call to skill group i want to play IVR- press 1 for voicemail , or just stay on the line to continue to wait for agent.i am putting run external script to call a M, Promp microapp . when i am selecting 1 call is going ...

pankajibt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently if a person calls our contact center they are not told how long the approximate wait time would be. Is there an easy way to add to a script what the approximate wait time will be. I am starting to go thorugh the possible commands to see if ...

Real quick question but just want to verify before I waste time scripting some stuff....I'm new to CVP and had a 3rd party do the install so I'm in catching up mode.I want to use a sub folder inside our media library application folder. So path is so...

HiI want to develop application either with Call Studio or micro apps to do recording such as announcement in .wav format to update the script prompts.Any idea if I could achieve that with CVP , I dont has ASR/TTS platform.CheersShahid

mikram by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I create a script which calls another script via subflow. The subflow script opens an xml doc, doing some checks and then return back to main script a boolean value.What I want to do, is to pass to the subflow script a different filename each time. I...

Hi,I have one query regarding Cisco IP/IVR 7.x. Is it SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) compliance or not.Can IVR retrive cosumer data through SOAP web service and how to configure IVR to retrive the data from Oracle database through SOAPPlease he...

Hi,I'm looking to change the DNIS length in CVP from 4 digits to 9 (or 10) digits.  Here is some detail about the environment...CVP 7.0.2ICM 7.5.8VRU type 10Here is the scenario...We have a 'traditional' call center setup.  800 service from the carri...

I upgraded to Presence 8 today and realized I lost all of my CAD contacts.  We previously, successfully integrated UCCX Cad Agents with our Presence 7 environment.  Now that we are at 8, in the Desktop Admin, under Presence Integration, there is a dr...

uzzislx03 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes