Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound campaign

Eng.AymanSabry
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all

I have an outbound campaign script IVR based>progressive, i face some issues i hope i can find a solution

1- if customer receives the call and hang up it doesn't give any indication to uccx that call is hanged which can make outbound stuck

2- i integrated the script with database to read the calling number (customer number) and tells him a msg about his account which your phone number is $callingnumber and the bill due = $billamount please pay your bill... the script and read is perfect but the script starts the prompts early before customer reply. is there a way to make script wait untill customer replies then continue to prompts ?

also another Q is there a way i can repeat the script # of times then terminate 

thanks for help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

1. You more than likely don't have CPA configured or supported.

2. I am not sure I understand what you're trying to do here. Does the caller need to enter DTMF in order to get the bill due? If so, more than likely DTMF is not working which would line up with your gateway being misconfigured.

david

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

1. You more than likely don't have CPA configured or supported.

2. I am not sure I understand what you're trying to do here. Does the caller need to enter DTMF in order to get the bill due? If so, more than likely DTMF is not working which would line up with your gateway being misconfigured.

david

1- i guess it's CPA is there any guide about configuring cpa 

2- no need to any DTMF everything is automated he reads the callednumber from script and search in database then tell him his bill due and i found a way that he hears the msg 2 times then script terminate call automaticaly

i read about cpa but it requires dspfarm on voice card and the connection is sip trunk