cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Dialer Issue

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

I’ve noticed an issue with an Outbound Dialer/Blended Agent install. If the OutboundControl variable is set PREDICTIVE_(ONLY or BLENDED) or PROGRESSIVE_(ONLY or BLENDED) the call never actually rings through to the “customer” side. The dialer picks up the record and dials. The call gets delivered to the agent, the call is placed on hold at this time, however there appears to be no attempt to reach the “customer”. I have noticed the ECC variables(such as customer name and Contact #) are not coming through to the CISCO Outbound Option Agent Softphone. The softphone does shows the Mode correctly as “Predictive Outbound”, for example.

If the dialer is placed in PREVIEW or PREVIEW_DIRECT modes, then the outbound option functions as expected. The agent receives reservation call and upon acceptance the dialer actually dials the “customer” number and the call connects through. The ECC variables such as customer name and account number also appear as expected.

9 Replies 9

b.hsu
Level 5
Level 5

Try the following:

Change the dialer rotary-group configuration under the physical interface to match the already-configured dialer interface.

Configure a new dialer interface corresponding to the dialer rotary-group.

Turned out to be that there was only 1 agent in the outbound skill group and in the Campaign setup, overflow agents was set to 1 (default is zero). It wouldn't dialout in progressive or predictive cuz there were no overflow agents. Setting this back to zero fixed the issue.

When you use the outboundDialer for IVR Campaign with CVP, How do I pass the Customer Data to IVR to play.

Which ECC varibales

Thank you,

BAAccountNumber is the only way to tie the two together. I have this working and it's fine.

If you have your customer data in an external database, when you create the import file for the dialer to munge on, ensure you include the AccountNumber. When it calls the customer and they answer and it transfers the call to CVP, pass the BAAccountNumber from ICM down to your Audium application in the normal way (ToExtVXML array).

In your Audium application, pick up the BAAccountNumber and query your external database using the BAAccountNumber as the key and retrieve all the customer data required. This works very nicely.

Regards,

Geoff

Thnak you Geoff

Geoff,

Did you do a Translation Route to CVP when transferign the call to IVR or you used the RUN External Script Node.

I am trying to send the Customer Accoutn Number and I am sending the calls to CVP using RUN External Script, but I do not see any data ( BAAccount) information come accross.

With CVP 3.x, you need the trans route.

With CVP 4.x and ICM 7.1 you use the Type 10 Network VRU and only require the "Send To VRU" node.

Regards,

Geoff

Hello.

I have the like problem.

And how i have to configure trans route ?

WBR, Konstantin.

I have not yet done it. Probably Geff can answer your questions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: