cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound dialer IVR Progressive Campaign on UCCX (10.5) with CUBE (Cisco2951) SIP trunk provider

Maxim Generalov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guru of voice technology.

The company use SIP trunk for outbound calls (over CUBE).

Using UCCX we need to make dialing (IVR based) to customer over CUBE. 

On picture "case.png" you can see the topology of sip dialing.

Step by step:

1. I make IVR Progressive Campaign, run Capmaing.

2. I can see Signaling Legs from UCCX to CUBE and from CUBE to ISP. That's OK.

3. Mobile phone is ringing, I answered the phone call and listen to the silence.

4. On the CUBE command "show cube call all" display the root problem: RTP source IP for leg CUBE UCCX is incorrect!

For some reason, CUBE take incorrect IP for media leg.Strictly speaking this is a problem.

Picture "wireshark_error": dispay the field "Contact information" with incorrect IP address, for some reason CUBE chooses white IP address of router.

Picture "sh_cube_call_all" display detaled information for connection, you can see Signalling is OK, media is FAIL.

Where is some

best practice for using this scenario?

I've read cisco documentation and found: "Cisco support this 

scenario only CUBE with E1 connection PSTN

", but may be now it's possiable?

I needn't CPA function from CUBE, just ringing.

20 Replies 20

We figured out that rtp-nte didn't work for CPA. Which another dtmf-relay methods ITSP supports?

Hello Valery

Our ITSP (MTS,BeeLine) support only DTMF inbound RTP (can not SIP-info, SIP-kpml).

Try to configure dtmf relay options to sip-kpml and rtp-nte on dial-peer toward CUCM. Because current setting on that dial-peer is inband voice g711. CUCM support only sip-kpml (also sip-info, sip-notify) which is OOB dtmf method and rtp-nte rfc2833 (mtp is needed).

dial-peer voice 1060 voip
 description uccx
 destination-pattern 106[01]
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:10.10.10.9
 incoming called-number 106[01]
 codec g711ulaw
dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-kpml no vad

Hello Valery

I tried "dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-kpml" - nothing changes.

dial-peer voice 1060 voip
description cucm
destination-pattern 106[01]
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:10.10.10.9
incoming called-number 106[01]
dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-kpml
codec g711ulaw
no vad

What about incorrect IP adress 109.174.X.X, is it possible to correct it (sessions should be create from 10.10.10.1).

Hi Valery,

How did the UCCX respond to 183 message from CUBE? Mine still does not respond even after changing transport protocol to TCP from the outbound configuration.

Please advise. Thanks.

Maurizio Roggia
Level 1
Level 1

I thinks I have the same problem, once CCX use CUBE to dial the call then to the service provider, there's no SDP packet update to SIP provider once the call is forwarded to the agent ip phone. how did you solve?