cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Position in Queue -1

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

When we are extremly busy; we sometimes get a call ghosted in the Contact Center.  Position in the queue will says -1 and active says false.  I can see this by going to real time reporting and looking at the CSQ Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Stats, then clicking view and choosing CSQ Waiting Contacts Info.

We have a board that reflects this data and it will show a call accomulating time, until we reboot the server.  Clearing contact on the info screen does not clear this call.

I'm hoping someone here will know a work around to this issue.  Perhaps the database and table that cisco is storing this data, so nothing else I can remove it without needing to reboot the server.  We have a TAC open, but the solution from Cisco was to upgrade to the next version; any help for our current build would be greatly appreciated.

Version Info Below:

Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)SR05_Build504

Package: Cisco Unified CCX Premium

Cluster: default

Copyright © 1999-2009 Cisco Systems, Inc.
All rights reserved.

Cisco Unified CM Administration

System version: 7.1.5.31900-3

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately, this is an aspect of the product which has been around for a while.  Some say it's poor scripting, some say it's poor software development.  I sure do not know.  I have even seen phantom calls in 8.0(2), so, for what it's worth, even going to the next version may not help.