Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Unified CCX Premium 5.0(2).Recently added a new Script with new prompts.  Working fine till I rebooted server.  The Prompts for the script Disappeared.So when a call goes into script you get canned voice "are you there, are you there?".  The Prompts ...

Hi all,When agent in ready mode, any internal incoming calls which is unanswered  (from another agent or supervisor ) put them in not ready mode (we know its the normal Call centre  behavior -RNA) , as per our customer they need only the calls from c...

Dears;Now the PIM of the JTAPI is active, the CG is active and the CTIOS is active, when I start the CTIOS client, it displays at the CTIOS server the message (and this message proof that CTIOS client is communicate with the CTI Server at the right I...

For sake of keeping this simple for now, how could a call be maked as handled in a default skill group. This is the skill group ICM automatically creates. When we used IP IVR, these calls always showed in the internal in column. For the most part the...

Hello,A customer I've recently started working with is coming to the limit of their CSQs (149).They have used this amount purely for reporting purposes. I want to try an reduce the amount of CSQs without effecting their ability to report specific cal...

micandre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to create a lab environment to demo a SAP CRM integrated agent. So I am getting:ICM 7.5CRM Connector for SAPUCCM 7.xfor it.As per H/W, do I need 3 MCS or just 2 ... I mean can I do this demo with a Sprawller + UCCMOR I need a Progger + AW + UC...

Is there a way to allow or force the agent to change their password in CAD?  We have created all the users with no passwords.  Now Business wants them to all have unique passwords. We would like to allow the agents to change their own

poloff by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes