Precision Routing maximum attributes

Oleh Doroshenko
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all.

I nticed in documentation:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Precision_Routing_Documentation

Add attributes.

• Click the attributes you want to add for this agent, up to a maximum of 50.

But when i try to add 11th attribute to agent i receive an error(agent also added to 2 SkillGroups) :

Error occurred
  • The configuration limit for the maximum number of combined PQ and SG per Agent has been exceeded.

Is it correct system behavior? Why this happen? Is it possible to assign 50 attributes to agent?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There are config Limits based on the Deployment Type, Not sure i need to find the documentation for that.

Do you have atleast 5 or more SkillGroups mapped for this agent already ?

I have seen this in my lab. you can try changing that to Rogger and see what happens ? Just for testting purpose

Regards,

Senthil

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Are you running PCCE?  Also, how many PQs is the agent part of when you add the 11th attribute?

david

Yes, we are running UCCE 9.0.

Only 5 PQs are created now. But we plan to create up to 20 PQs and every agent will participate in 5-15PQs

I guess its some configuration limit default, but i dont know how to remove it if it is possible. Any help appreciated.

Hi,

What is the Deployment Type you have ? Can you check in the Settings or Home Page.

I have seen this error occurs for diffeent deployment types

Regards,

Senthil

UCCE 450 Agents Progger

There are config Limits based on the Deployment Type, Not sure i need to find the documentation for that.

Do you have atleast 5 or more SkillGroups mapped for this agent already ?

I have seen this in my lab. you can try changing that to Rogger and see what happens ? Just for testting purpose

Regards,

Senthil

When I have the Deployment Type as Progger and if i add the 6th Skill Group in AW config Manager. I get an Popup the limit exceeds 5 combined SkillGroups/Precision Queues.

Did you try changing the Deployment Type?

Additonally, you can find this in Release notes

Beginning with Unified CCE Release 9.0(1), Progger deployment types are deprecated. For configurations with less than 1000 agents, Packaged Contact Center Enterprise is the suggested deployment type. For more information about Packaged Contact Center Enterprise, see the Packaged Contact Center Enterprise Administration Guide Release 9.0(1).

Hope this Helps

Regards,

Senthil

Rate if its usefull

changed deployment type to 8000 agents progger. Working fine now.