Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Predictive Dialing_Campaign Query Rule

Hi,

I have a couple of question for anyone with expirience with ICM/UCCE.

We have set up UCCE 7.5 at a cliens call center where they are running predictive campaigns. After alot of work we finaly ironed out all the wrinkles so that the system works to the clients specification.

We have a problem though, as you may see in the title.

The Penetration, Duration and Hit-Rate parameters configured under the Campaign Query Rule do not function.

For example... i we set the Penetration to 100 calls for a certain Query which has a dialing list of 900 numbers the campaign does not move to the next Query Rule once it connects to a 100 clients as specified by the Query Rule Penetration parameter.

The same goes for Duration and Hit-Rate.

The settings are enabled... when i look at the DB i also see they are enabled in the t_campaign_query_rule table.

Are there any registry settings to enable these parameters?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsq99200

It's a bug and Cisco recommends you updrage to 8.0, which is crazy.  The one thing I noticed was that if you set your cache records to 1, it seems to work.  Give it a try and see if you get the same results.

david

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsq99200

It's a bug and Cisco recommends you updrage to 8.0, which is crazy.  The one thing I noticed was that if you set your cache records to 1, it seems to work.  Give it a try and see if you get the same results.

david

Thank you for your help David. I tried it out with cache set to 1 and pretty much everything works. Thanks again.

Kenan Muharemagić

Glad to hear it worked for you too.  Mark that there was a solution to this question so others can benefit when searching for answers.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: