Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Looking for a status lamp for agents to have on top ofcube to indicate ringing and or on the phone.Would like to do this with ip phone only and not have to use analog ports to accomplish this.Anyone out there seen this done or could provide any direc...

dears,i have prob in ucce7.2.7 ,that one agent is enforced to not ready state by the pim after completing the incoming call,idoubt the skill that being assigned to having about 170 agents inside,any one have a clue what the problem is ,and what the c...

Hi All,We have the setup of HIPCC 7.0, CVP 3.1 and CCM 4.1 setup.We have defined in the sytem information Service level threshold as 20 seconds and Service level type as Ignore Abandoned Calls.And found service level of calltype and skillgroups aroun...

Hi, we have UCCE 8, CVP 8, UCM 8.  One of the issues with CVP 8 is that it now only supports a flat codec.  Where previously you could use G.711 for the vru leg and G.729 to extend the call across the WAN to an agent - now only a single codec is supp...

I am running ipcc express version 7.in my script I read from an external database. If this database is off line and the subsystem goes out of service it takes the script over 45 seconds to answer the call. Is there anyway I can reduce this?

Hi All,Last couple days I've had this weird issue happening with IPCC. I've tried to debug couple of scripts, but they never get triggered, it's like application does not get triggered at all.Although I call the trigger and it plays menu and actually...

sufle by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using UCCX 7.0(1)Our contact center is undergoing a change to their scripting (I have written) and they want to have only one CSQ with English and Spanish skill sets. Currently I have the script pulling available resources from the CSQ, but I am usin...

smize by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes