Views
Helpful
Replies

problem of QUERY_AGENT_STATE_REQ and SET_AGENT_STATE_REQ

kazspinsci
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Guys,

I have made QUERY_AGENT_STATISTICS_REQ command working.

but I have stuck in making  the QUERY_AGENT_STATE_REQ and SET_AGENT_STATE_REQ work.

both request I am able to send the OPEN_REQ and get a success OPEN_CONF, but then after I send the QUERY_AGENT_STATE_REQ  or SET_AGENT_STATE_REQ  command, all response a CONTROL_FAILURE_CONF message which status code is 10, as the document show it mean E_CTI_DEVICE_IN_ USE

The indicated agent teleset is already

associated with a different CTI client.

what I have set is the agent ID, but however I try send the extension, Instrument, it always response the same error. even I change the PeripheralID to a wrong value, it response the same error.

is there any successful code to do the QUERY_AGENT_STATE_REQ ?

3 Replies 3

kazspinsci
Level 1
Level 1

actually the response error code 10 mean The calling device is not authorized for the service.

I am running the test app in my pc, need I add my pc be able to call the service?

As per my understanding, you are trying to create a new custom app which is trying to connect to CTI Server directly using GED-188 protocol. Please correct me if I am wrong .

Can you please explain with some more detail mainly which component you are noticing the issue. Is it CG, PG ?

Now coming to E_CTI_DEVICE_IN_USE ,  From CTI server perspective, the E_CTI_DEVICE_IN_USE failure events triggered at following conditions:

1.  During Client conflict. while verifying that all provided agent data is consistent with the actual agent data.

2.  While verifying if the session has been granted client events service. we will check to make sure another session is not already open for the same device

If possible please upload logs from CTIOS ( if using ) , CTI server, OPC, PIM along with your custom app logs if possible.

Regards

Hemant

hi, there, thank you, I have make it work, the problem is I used a wrong float tag for agentId.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: