Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hello,I've configured Agent Greeting feature for CVP 9 and i am dialling the recording script from Finesse 10.5; i am choosing the option to record a greeting, then ( when the call reach the run ext. script for "RecordAgentGreeting", i am getting the...

Can we have the value of Custom variables like “callVariable1” at first execution of function “handleNewDialog”? since right now we have to add Handler “dialog.addHandler('change', _processCall);”, which refresh the screen multiple times to get the r...

Hi All,We need to know ,Timeout for Request which are doing using gadget.io.request() method, as we have some requests using external web service, which is taking response time as 10sec, for such a kind we are getting response as http 504, we all kno...

UCCE / ICM 10.0.1 - My interpretation of these fields from the database schema guide is that their values should match.  What I'm seeing in our database is that RouterCallsAbandToAgent is always equal to or higher than AbandonRingCalls.  Can anyone w...

We recently upgraded our UC environment to 10.5 and bought the CUIC premium license. but since we are new to the product we are having difficulties creating a agent detail report and Cisco tac does not support customized reporting. So, are there any ...

I am working on Finesse 8.5.3. And all the sample gadgets are in 10.5 version. Can anybody point me to the 8.5 gadgets?Does finesse-10.5.1.js work in Finesse 8.5.3 ?And also is there a compatibility section in the documents anywhere?Thank you.

rmanchala by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Assuming agent is logged into Finesse Desktop, is it possible to have a Non-Gadget app for the same agent/extension running in parallel with the Desktop on the same box? Or logging agent in via the Non-Gadget app will automatically log this agent out...

snovitsky by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Just wondering if it is possible to change color of a queue based on the status of the queue, for example if there is no call in the queueto show green, 1 call on Queue to show Amber and if 2 or more calls on Queue to show Red.Is this possible...

Hello,     I need to create an ECC variable that whenever the agent receives a call, it will retrieve information (Group ID) from a 3rd party integrated software located on another server with address http://10.10.10.2/test..Call Comes in--> ECC Vari...