Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

I have created a report based on ANI for a customer who wants to understand whether a customer has called in more than once. However although I can run it properly and bring back data, however when I add in the DateTime field, it doesn't bring back a...

sarbarnes by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hey guys,We have social miner 10.6.1 with UCCX 10.6.1 and would like to know how to group the predefined responses? It seems it doesn't matter on what order I place them, in the chat window they are place in random order.Also, by default in the custo...

Hey guys,We have social miner 10.6.1 with UCCX 10.6.1 and would like to know how to group the predefined responses? It seems it doesn't matter on what order I place them, in the chat window they are place in random order.Also, by default in the custo...

Hi,I am writing a gadget and inside the gadget there is a need to extract the ICM ID. For those, who are familiar with Cisco CTIOS Agent Desktop, I can get the ICM ID. Now is there an API that I can call to extract the ICM ID for the call.Thanks.

Hi,If I export a report to excel manually (Export  > runs to file,  web page – save CSV ) Date Format is 16/06/2015  00:00:00 (  DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS ) If I schedule it to save it to remote location as csv file the date format is different00:00.0  ( ...

RJ5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CORS Finesse

Hello,I has a problem with CORS. I' m using Finesse 10.5 and would like to communicate with other application which is on other domain. I try to use some work arounds but it still not works. I want to add headers like Access-Control-Allow-Origin but ...

There is a simple an native way to log the digits values when the customer goes for exit state max nomatch or nomatch interaction inside element ? Exist other way capture on log every digit input on VXML application?it possible some XML properties fo...

Dears,I am using Cisco UCCX finesseI have embedded my application inside finesse as a gadget using gadget tag as <gadget>my primary ip </gadget>if finesse failed to reach the primary ip .I want to have a mechanism to switch to my secondary IPis there...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors