Views
Helpful
Replies

problem with cisco unity

Antonio Brandao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a costumer experiencing a problem with cisco unity, they have follow voice tree structure :

welcome msg

for language 1 press 5

for language 2 press 3

|                                                 |

in language 1                                in language 2

for site1 press 4                           for site 1 press 4

for site2 press 5                           for site2 press 5

|                                                |

in language 1  (from this level we aren´t able to split in two as the previous level)                                  

digit the extension number                   

|

proceed to dial

At third level we aren´t able to do with two languages, as contacted cisco, seems that is a limitation with cisco unity.

I wolud to know if I can use other product cisco or not that work to split these levels in two languages ?

Or if somebody had the some problem how did you sorted ?

Thanks

AB

2 Replies 2

Paulo Pereira
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, Antonio.

Please move this post to the "Unified Communications Applications" community (instead of "Contact Center").  That's the proper CSC community for Unity.

Thank you!

-Paulo

Hi Antonio,

Why are you having problems with this? is there a problem with the callhandlers? I think you just need to record the prompts that the caller are going to hear when dialing one of the options.

If you still having problems, you can use Unified Contact Center Express where you are able to configure AutoAttendant and many other features. Of course this is to much server just for an autoattendant, a Unity Express module seems to fit well here, with this you can create a custom script, very similar to the UCCX scripts.

Gabriel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: