Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,We have a lab enviroment setup:1x CUCM System version: 7.1.5.10000-122x CCX System version: 8.0.2.10000-41we did everything by the book,1) end user ( IPCCX line associated, Group permissions defined, device associated)2) application user ...

aku by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do we install the agent console in CAD (the email manager piece) after installing the email integration manager? is it a plug in like the CAD install - or is there a setting that we need to adjust. We have all the other components of EIM set up,...

Hi,We are using CRS4 at the moment on a windows box, and we are looking at upgrading to version 8 (Linux version)Has anyone done this? We only have 2 scripts that can easily be re-written if need be. What are your suggestions?ThanksSimon

Hello,I'm trying to build a new String Array as a parameter but I can't seem to the syntax right to get it started with the specific values I need.  I've tried the following:{"val1","val2","val3"}new String[3] {"val1","val2","val3"}val1,val2,val3"val...

ecornwell by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a setup where i am using Network VRU script M,Media.wav . i am using it with Run external script object in ICM.problem here is that my Media file play only for a single time. i want to repeat this annoucement which is not happening ?Call ...

pankajibt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a ICM Callflow after quening call to skill group i want to play IVR- press 1 for voicemail , or just stay on the line to continue to wait for agent.i am putting run external script to call a M, Promp microapp . when i am selecting 1 call is going ...

pankajibt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently if a person calls our contact center they are not told how long the approximate wait time would be. Is there an easy way to add to a script what the approximate wait time will be. I am starting to go thorugh the possible commands to see if ...

Real quick question but just want to verify before I waste time scripting some stuff....I'm new to CVP and had a 3rd party do the install so I'm in catching up mode.I want to use a sub folder inside our media library application folder. So path is so...