Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, all. Does UCCX have call manager call ID stored somewhere? We're trying to associate the UCCX call record with Calabrio QM call record and it seems that the QM only has the call manager call ID while UCCX has a session ID. Does anyone know how UC...

fzhang by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm quite new with uccx. &I need some info about uccx 8.5.1 ivr-based outbound compaign.1) When trying to create a new outbound ivr-based compaign, at some moment we have to enter the application trigger. That means that there a script whi gonn...

tka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created a lab environment to demonstrate UCCE solution.My customer requested me to provide on call-by-call basis all calls that was abandoned in queue. So, how can I query ICM Database in order to find that information?     Based on Database Schema...

Hello,I got the below issue"Unable to log the Rascal server.Call recording, agent statistics and team will be unavailble"This happend when I want connected  into Cisco Supervizor Desktop.Thanks in advance.All the best,Aurelian Gudila

If an agent goes into a Not Ready state as they want to make an outbound call. Once they have finished the outbound call can they associate a wrap-up code with the call ? Thanks alotAndrew

andbel275 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes