Views
Helpful
Replies

QM Recording - Change IP address

mmoulson1
Level 4
Level 4

Apologies I am new to QM!

The QM environment has 2 servers, one base that runs the web front end and the other is an upload (voice server) which has a large disk with recordings on.

I have changed the IP address in Windows on both servers. I have changed the server network configuration to the new IP in SQL config manager. I have run the postinstall and entered the new IP addresses and it is able to read the settings from the local database, I have updated the record home directories and this is reflected in the 'upload settings', when I review the information on the page however if I wait on the eventually says "QMPI2000 Cannot retrieve information <upload settings>. Cannot load controller information,"

I am also not able to login to QM administrator, I get "QMAD2046 Operation login validation timed out in 60 seconds." However if I enter the wrong username it comes back straight away with invalid login.

QM version 9.0

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

QMPI2000

Text:Cannot retrieve information <viewName>. <msg>
Type:Error
Add’l Info:The data for the specified screen could not be loaded.
Action:Verify Data API service is running.
Verify database is running.

Restart your services in the PostInstall and restart the databases.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't get chance to try this as the customer decided they wanted to change the server so I am working with a Calabrio engineer to migrate the database and upgrade.

mmoulson1,

Perfect, and congratulations, from what I have seen here on these boards, they are hard to pin down. Post the solution for future reference if you have time.

Jason