Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

how can my uccx users who is using the desktop agent retrieve their calls history?right now, they can only retrieve calls from the previous day.is there any other method to get their calls history for reporting purposesthey are using the CCX agent de...

yeow28 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm currently struggeling with the "Make REST Call" step in CCX Script.Within the REST step properties, we can select the Method and Parameters. I need to do a POST to another database.Problem is that when I add parameters, then these wi...

yellomello by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just want to configure queue prompt during agent waiting in the queue. The queue prompt should announce the customer about the EWT and position of the customer in Queue. Kindly anyone assist me in getting this configured.

Hi I am using following query extracted from UCCX stored procedure.  When I am running stored proceudre using CUIC output is correct and when I am standalone query using AGS server studio out data mismatch.SELECT cqdr.targetid, csq.csqname, cqdr.prof...

pravin1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have reviewed at length the posted schema and query information for the UCCX database.  I was hoping someone could review my query below and let me know if I am missing anything.  I am trying to get a count of all calls presented for today so...

Hello, I am currently trying to get a script setup for On Call purposes. I am not versed in Java and am having a hard time getting the Java end of the script working. Currently I have an XML file I am working with, below is a sample of it:<Worksheet ...

jwright2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes