Views
Helpful
Replies

QM Recording - Change IP address

mmoulson1
Level 4
Level 4

Apologies I am new to QM!

The QM environment has 2 servers, one base that runs the web front end and the other is an upload (voice server) which has a large disk with recordings on.

I have changed the IP address in Windows on both servers. I have changed the server network configuration to the new IP in SQL config manager. I have run the postinstall and entered the new IP addresses and it is able to read the settings from the local database, I have updated the record home directories and this is reflected in the 'upload settings', when I review the information on the page however if I wait on the eventually says "QMPI2000 Cannot retrieve information <upload settings>. Cannot load controller information,"

I am also not able to login to QM administrator, I get "QMAD2046 Operation login validation timed out in 60 seconds." However if I enter the wrong username it comes back straight away with invalid login.

QM version 9.0

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

QMPI2000

Text:Cannot retrieve information <viewName>. <msg>
Type:Error
Add’l Info:The data for the specified screen could not be loaded.
Action:Verify Data API service is running.
Verify database is running.

Restart your services in the PostInstall and restart the databases.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't get chance to try this as the customer decided they wanted to change the server so I am working with a Calabrio engineer to migrate the database and upgrade.

mmoulson1,

Perfect, and congratulations, from what I have seen here on these boards, they are hard to pin down. Post the solution for future reference if you have time.

Jason

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: