Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QM un-shown recordings issue

Hi Gents,

I have a setup of QM Compliance Recording 8.5.2.18 with the following service releases installed SR1ES0, SR2ES0, and SR2ES01, with UCCX 8.5(1)SU4 and CUCM 8.6(2a)SU3.

All the systems are integrated with active directory and all users' accounts are imported and authenticated against their AD accounts.

after everything was working fine for a year the client decided to change his domain and consequently all users' IDs were changed to reflect the new domain accounts, the integration with the AD was rebuilt and all new accounts were imported and linked successfully and the old accounts were deleted from all systems and all were working fine.

recently and after around 3 months of the domain change the client reported that he became unable to view any recordings for any agent before the date of the domain/accounts change despite that when he browsed the QM recording server directory (QM\recordings\audio) he founds recording files older than the day of the domain change.

taking into consideration that the recording retention period is 6 months.

so is there is any way to recover these recordings and listen to them ? and as a general question is there is any way to listen to the recordings away from the QM server ? just taking the files off the server and listen to them?

thanks

3 Replies 3

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

When you change the AD, did you run only PostInstall or you did re-installation ? 

I think the recording should be available. did you login with admin privilege to view the calls ?

I think you can't copy the calls and run them in different system. you need to export them from the QM.

HTH

Anas

don't forget to rate the helpful posts

Hi Anas,

After changing the AD I didn't re-install i just re-integrate with the new AD, for the login sure I'm using an admin privilege to view the recordings and I'm actually able to see all recordings after the domain change date.

to export the recordings from QM you should be able to view them first on the GUI then you can export but i'm not able to view them, or you mean something else to export the recordings ?

Thanks for your reply.

Hi,

can you find the original files in the server ?

regarding the export, I mean the only way to export is the QM application. that means we have to see them in the application first

HTH

Anas

don't forget to rate the helpful posts