cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Query help (UCCE)

cmannina
Level 1
Level 1

Hi - I was hoping to get some help coming up with a query. I'm attempting to monitor simple call metrics to track workload.

We have a group of employees at a call center. I'm attempting to automate a dashboard for call metrics. I am looking for per employee:

- # incoming calls

- # outgoing calls

- # abandoned calls

- average time per call

- average handle time

Could someone help build some queries that could get me started? I'm assuming I want to join route call detail to termination call detail. I'll likely need to join to the Agent table as well, correct? Any help is greatly appreciated. 

2 Replies 2

Have you checked out some of the stock reports? The guide (confusingly enough) is not posted with the CUIC documents, but with UCCE in general. Here's the section re: some of the agent or agent team reports you might be interested in.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_0_1/User/Guide/ucce_b_unified-cce-reporting-user_1201/ucce_b_cisco-unified-contact-center-enterprise_1201_chapter_01100.html

You are in luck. Cisco has a tool that's perfect for this! Have you seen CUIC?

Look at the Agent Interval and Agent Skill Group Interval tables everything you listed aside from abandon calls. Abandon and outgoing calls will have a couple provisos 

Outgoing - These will report to the default skill group and will only show if they dial from Finesse, yes this is annoying and we all glare angrily at cisco that it's 2022 and they refuse to address this. 

Abandon - Abandon is a queue statistic not an agent statistic (for the most part). If you mean something like RONA that can be found in the above table as well. 

JOINS

You can join either of the above to to a few tables

SkillTargetID joins them to Agent table

Agent table joins Person via personID

Agent table joins Agent_Team_Member using SkillTargetID and Agent_Team_Member using TeamID

Agent Skill Group Interval to the Skill Group table via the SkillGroupSkillTargetID or the PrecisionQueue table using PrecisionQueueID. 

Really though, CUIC. Use a stock report and create a permalink to have a static HTML page or an XML feed that you can feed into a multitude of software for dashboarding.