Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I currently have UCCX 11 with Nuance enabled. I have a customer that would love to have the auto attendant directory as a selection in her menu.  The ideal would have the choice of DTMF and ASR Activated so you can either say the name or press a digi...

Storm18 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to update some old as-builts documents and need to download each scipt in the format that's displayed in Cisco Unified ICM/CCE/CCH - Script Editor.  Does any one now how to do that?  I have about 600 scripts and don't want to do screen pr...

walkeri01 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,I am implementing UCCE in a lab environment.My VRU_PIM is not getting activated, it is going as Activating->Shutdown-> Idle. In router, I have pg configured as 1-9.I validated the PIM and OPC logs and in the OPC logs I can see:05:00:00:085...

Hi,  I am facing some issue with VXML application. I am using gns3 and have tried multiple router images.  If i am referencing vxml script int the ICM script the gateway goes into vm is not running will be unresponsive (status=1). The call runs fine ...

himanshu87 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all Is there a way to look up the original entry point that was called such as via a global variable or another way within Webex CC Flows?I am trying to achieve a Master Holiday Flow were depending on a logic statement of "IF originated from Call...