Views
Helpful
Replies

Query on UCCE data transformation

meetmanju1818
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

One of my client is trying to centralize all databases (noncisco+cisco) my keeping single interface to monitor all the data interaction. 

As part of his initiative, we are planning transform UCCE data to data lake. Does anyone here come across similar such projects ? of converting UCCE data to parquet format? is their any tools/media/connector that anyone here familiar with in converting ucce data to parquet format!!

Any inputs, recommendations  and hints would be really appreciated !! 

Thank you 

Manjunath

2 Replies 2

Hi Manjunath,

Cisco is not supported for the Centralized SQL DB concept ( CCE customers). We raised these concerns to Cisco TAC and TAC advised to use standalone SQL ( Standard or Enterprise SQL) for Logger, AWD-HDS DB.

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

Right ! we all know the thumb rule: cisco does not support customizing cisco DB. we dont want to touch neither Logger/AW  nor HDS.

My questionnaire is we want to move the data to external server on azure platform. however the Azure understands parquet format only , my purpose of thread is to check if anyone here has dealt with any form of data transformation from ucce perspective.