cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ECE MR PIM constantly attempting to connect

jc12
Level 1
Level 1

I noticed that within the CCE Admin page under agent configuration we no longer have the "Supports Chat & Email" Check box for ECE.  We currently don't use ECE but have it installed and I was going to start testing to get a feel for how it works.  Not sure why the check box is not longer there but after some digging on the PGs I can see the following on both sided.  

The IP address that it's attempting to connect to on both sides is the ECE server.  Any ideas on what could be causing my issue?

PG2A-pim1 Attempting to connect to MR application at IP address: xx.xxx.xx.xx, port: 38001.

PG2B-pim1 Attempting to connect to MR application at IP address: xx.xxx.xx.xx, port: 38001.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

To connect MR PIM with ECE ECE system should up and running In Unified EIM and WIM, the MR Connection Port for the EAAS instance is provided in the System Console at the partition level.

In PG setup Application server Ip will be ECE app server IP and MR PIM connection port should be the same as EAAS Instance connection port.

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi,

To connect MR PIM with ECE ECE system should up and running In Unified EIM and WIM, the MR Connection Port for the EAAS instance is provided in the System Console at the partition level.

In PG setup Application server Ip will be ECE app server IP and MR PIM connection port should be the same as EAAS Instance connection port.

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S