cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Query the CUCM directory XML field

dbonagir
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've inherited a UCCX script that does a query to the CUCM XML directory and looks up a user's phone number and compares it to the calling number to get the user's name. This has worked fine, until we've started upgrading our clusters and changing the users' DNs to be full e.164 numbers. The problem lies in that we aren't being allowed to update the IPPhone field (which maps to telephone) in AD due to other applications using it. And the telephone field we aren't allowed to touch for the same reasons, which is populated with the e.164 but with spaces. Our solution in other apps that needed this was to use the pager field, which is the full e.164 without spaces.

My problem, I'm having a hard time figuring out the field name of the pager field, and where I need to update it on the query. Right now, it is a "Get XML Document Data" object on the document "CCMCorporateDirectory" with the XML path of: "/descendant::CiscoIPPhoneDirectory/child::DirectoryEntry/child::Name"

I've called TAC and after hours explaining to multiple engineers, they've decided not to support it because it's a script. Can someone lend me a hand in what I can do to get this working? Thank you.

0 Replies 0