cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question regarding a subflow

dbonagir
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have a script that I have been working on and off for some time now that will check an .xml file for "ON" or "OFF" for inclement weather. From there, the user will be able to record a new message that will play in place. I have run into a couple snags and I am seeking help. If needed, I can provide the scripts.

1 - I have created a simple script that uses a Menu for options, Option 1 has a subflow to the script I mentioned above that I mentioned above. When it gets to the step of the subflow, I receive a blank exception error (screenshot attached). I have marked the input and output markings the same, taken out the accept statements and terminate statements but I still receive the error.

2 - In the main script, I need to create an IF statement which checks to see if the .xml is off. If it is, then it can progress forward because there would be no need to record a greeting if it is turned off as it would run through the normal script.

Any help would be appreciated. Like I stated before, I can supply the main script along with the simple script which will be expanded upon, I just need to get through these bumps first.

0 Replies 0