Views
Helpful
Replies

Queue extension

lukas.luko1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all.

I am using UCCX REST API(adminapi) and I need to get extension of queue. CUCM doesn't provide queue feature.

This API doesn't provide extension for queues, because each queue has a defined "cti route point" in CUCM that has this queue extension.

Can anybody know how to retrieve this information?

Thanks a lot, Lukas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Queues do not have extensions.

The CTI Route Point is linked to an APp; the App runs a script. The script may have links to zero, one or more CSQs within it.

The content of the script will not be readable other than by the script editor.

You should be able to get the 'extension' associated with the app by retrieving the Application object - CCX calls a route point a 'trigger'.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Feedback forum is dedicated to other topic. See description for details.

I moved this thread to more appropriate community.

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Queues do not have extensions.

The CTI Route Point is linked to an APp; the App runs a script. The script may have links to zero, one or more CSQs within it.

The content of the script will not be readable other than by the script editor.

You should be able to get the 'extension' associated with the app by retrieving the Application object - CCX calls a route point a 'trigger'.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thank you Aaron, I can find it in triggers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: