cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Queue time display in CAD activity pane?

davidgoude
Level 1
Level 1

Using IPCC Enterprise 7.0, I can't see the time a caller spent in queue in the activity pane in CAD. The CAD guide only had one reference to it which was a reg setting on the PG. I checked and my reg setting is already correct. Anybody have any ideas how I can get time in queue (on an IPIVR) to display to an agent?

3 Replies 3

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

IPCC Enterprise does not directly support agent proficiencies, and agent-specific skill priorities, per se. Using sub-groups in the IPCC Enterprise environment does not give you the ability to prioritize agents within a skill (or skills within an agent profile, for

that matter).

bullett
Level 1
Level 1

What are you trying to show the agent?

The amount of time the caller they are currently talking to spent in the queue?

Or the total size, longest call in the queue.

The latter is displayed in the CAD statistics window as standard, Router Calls Queued now etc the former is trick and is not a standard feature.

I would try setting a call variable and popping the value of the longest call in queue into that variable then passing that value to the desktop.

Cheers

Bully

Hi everybody,

our customer would like to have similar option for agents, too. When the information of TimeInQueue is passed to agent, agent may be warned if a customer was in a queue for a long time.

In CTI there is a variable MeasuredCallQTime, but this variable is always set to 0. In ICM script it is possible to pass value Call.QueueTime to a Call.PeriphralVariable, but it is not possible to update the value at the moment the call is already routed to an agent.

I've already checked TerminationCallDetail table, but the table's QueueTime value is updated too late (it takes about 10 seconds).

Does anybody hve a solution for this request, please?

Marek