cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"This page can't be displayed" when trying to run CCE web setup

mr_cisco_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

I have new install of ICM 11.5.1 on Windows 2012 R2 Standard.  When I double click on web setup shortcut I get a "This page can't be displayed" error.  

This is a lab setup and ICM is joined to the AD domain.  I have logged into ICM as a domain admin.

I verified Tomcat, IIS and WWW are running (and even restarted them).  

I found a similar issue here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11386881/ucce-852-web-setup-tool-issue-http-error-4040-not-found

I noticed I didn't have an ISAPI filter and created it (i.e. I made a filter for isapi_redirector2 from location c:\icm\tomcat\bin\i386) and restarted tomcat, IIS and WWW services but no luck.

Anyone seen this issue before?  What logs should I pull to troubleshoot this?

6 Replies 6

Hi ,

Can you try to do the telnet for the below ports  from AW-HDS server .

8080/8081/8443 

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

mr_cisco_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

I was able to resolve this issue after re-installing ICM.

One thing I did differently is I installed ICM while logged in as a domain admin. Previously I logged in with a local admin account.

Is it really required to be a domain admin? I didn't see this in the install guide.

It is there on ICM installation guide  under Organizational Units .

• The system software always uses a Cisco Root OU named “Cisco_ICM” 
The Domain Admin is a member of the Config, and Setup in the Cisco Root OU.
• Installing Unified ICM in the corporate domain is now a supported environment.

Note : Domain user only can able to Add , Edit and delete the Configuration and settings on ICM .

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

I saw that but I thought it was for running domain manager.  I guess I stand corrected.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi mr_cisco_cisco 

I have installed in production setup at customers place. I never run into this problem. Usually, I follow installing & configuring CCE components using domain admin account and never faced this error.

Good try!

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Yes, I re-installed using a domain admin account and I'm good now.