Helpful
Replies

RCKSN

hari chandran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

We are running UCCE 8.0.3 set up, can some one help on below queries:

Query1: On what senario, we can order Router Cal Key Seq number on TCD table to check the call legs. Im checking calls which has 4 to 5 legs please find below info on it;

Call Came to a Inbound Script,Then Caller selecting option 2, its go to an Main Menu script

Where Calller selecting option 4, thus it connects to the LAA agent 1 in a queue.

The call is beelow transferrred to another agent 2 internally but with the help of ACD number .Then the agent to handled and disconnected the call.

If i see this information in TCD by ordering RCKSN:

Im getting agent 1 in 1st call leg with proper call disposition, Call Type ID, Agent Peripheral and Agent 2 in 2nd or 3rd call leg with Proper transfer rate in Call disposition, Call type ID, Agent Peripheral. Meaning If we give order by RCKSN it gives all the call related data in correct order as same as how call flowed. But its giving all time related fields like(duraion, delay time, local Q time, talk time) in wrong order. also Datetime field is in wrong order if we order by RCKSN (From DB schema, DateTime - Is for the call after the call has left the agent device (eitherby disconnect, or through transfer completion).

But when we try querying TCD without ordeering Seq number, all the time parts are in order. But the call related information which i said above is not in order, please advise what should be the correct way to troubleshoot.

Query 2; I believe if RCD has more than 1 call legs for a single call (same RCD&RCK), which means same call hitted the script 2nd time via PSTN thourgh transfer or some agent called as customer requested.

Because am seeing in TCD few calls came to an agent and it has been transferred and it has 2 legs in RCD table with 2 different queue and different label on both leg. please Correct me if am wrong.

1 Reply 1

hari chandran
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone help me on ths please.