Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Folks,I am stuck with the below scenario. Customer is looking for a detailed call information for all the calls on the CSQ live. For instance, if there are 10 callers waiting in the queue, the agents should have the ability to view the details ...

I have an after call survey configured.  The agent has an action button in CAD that blind transfers the call to the survey script trigger.  This is working properly.  Management would like to be able to know which agent the survey refers to.  Is ther...

garrickhr by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloFrom the SRND i´ve learned, that the maximum size for recordings is 2.6GB for a single server UCCX 9.x deployment and I´m aware of the 7 days and 30 days limitsQuestion: How much kb are needed per minute for the raw files and exported .wav files...

t.svatek by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I reserved the sandbox of Unified Contact Center Enterprise. But when I open the desktop application from the url "http://10.10.20.60/desktop/container". It always shows the error "Finesse is out of service.".Does anyone meet the issue? Will...

I have a customer that wants to route calls to a queue based on "Caller Name". I know with "Get Call Contact Info" you can route calls based on Calling Number and Called Number but I don't see Calling Name.Is there a way you can capture the Calling N...