cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recommendation for a TPIN Management System

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Hello, anyone can recommend a TPIN Management System to be integrated with Cisco UCCX within the IVR? Thanks in advance for any help

3 Replies 3

What’s TPIN?

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Hello David,

I mean a Telephony Personal Identification Number Management System used to authenticate callers in the IVR before getting connected to agents. After a successful authentication, the caller will be authorized to ask about specific information.

Our use case is a bank who will have Cisco UCCX and among the IVR features, the caller can ask about his current account balance. In order to be eligible to do so, he's obliged to enter his correct PIN in the IVR that is to be validated against the TPIN Module. I'm asking about such systems that can be integrated with UCCX to suggest to the bank.

I hope it's clear now.

Personally I feel like tying this to your HR system or into AD might be best to not have yet another platform to maintain. From HR or AD you can ask for birthday, home zip code, and validate their caller ID as extra security measures. Now, if the data you're trying to expose over the phone is highly personal then I would then bring in something you're suggesting, but only then.

david