Views
Helpful
Replies

Relation between routing and administrative script

ImanLR
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

I want to know what is the relation between routing and administrative script , if we have for example one routing script and two administrative script scheduled , one preview and th other predictive , which one the routing script will choose ??

Thank you

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Assuming you are referring to UCCE (ICM) scripts, then Admin script allows you to run a specific "job" on scheduled basis i.e. check variable state every minute, etc. where routing script is call driven where call is routed through it. Typically admin scripts are used to define hours of operation, holiday check, etc, and routing scripts are used as your ACD call flows.

Hi, Thank you for your reply. but i will reforme my question:

If we have an outbound campaign, we have one routign script and two administrative script : predictiv and preview. if i scheduled the two , which one the routing script will use.

Because i have seen in a cisco document , that we can set multiple outbound campaigns , so we know that one skillgroup=one outbound campaign ,so how the campaign will choose the adequat administrative script ?

Technicaly routing script does not choose the admin script, it check the object which are being set by admin script by periodically.

let say you have 2 admin script and both set the mode of the Skill Group X to either predictive or preview. (although you could do it using the same script)

in case of outbound option when you import a contact and when campaign manager has records to forward to the Dialer, it checks the skill group mode. at that particular time whichever mode has been using admin script is applied and dialer then tries to resever an agent based on the mode is given.