Views
Helpful
Replies

Report for number of calls/hits on specific skill

HusseinLTD
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

i'm having difficult time getting a report to show how many calls went on specific skill.

I have CCX script that has a menu with multiple options, all options are under the same queue, these options are mapped to CCX skills.

I need to get a report to show me how many calls or callers have chosen (example option 3 for Finance).

I'm only able to get a report to show how many calls on the queue, but that contains all of the options/skills.

I was thinking of creating different queue for each option/skill, not sure if that's a good design.

2 Replies 2

ritdesai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi @HusseinLTD 

I need to get a report to show me how many calls or callers have chosen (example option 3 for Finance) --- this is not out of the box report. you need to build logic to dump the IVR leg data into SQL and then build SQL query to get the report.

I'm only able to get a report to show how many calls on the queue, but that contains all of the options/skills.---- i m not sure why you said that. refer below guide

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6_2/user/guide/uccx_b_ccx-reporting-guide-1162new/uccx_b_ccx-reporting-guide-1162new_chapter_010.html#reference_07301F67D0BA740A26A1A5AEF7F24BD8

LiveData Report: Agent CSQ Statistics Report. Field: Calls Waiting . This should achieve what you are looking for.

thanks and regards,
Ritesh Desai
Please mark useful if it helps you. Mark answered if it is answered.

Anupam_Dewedi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Reports on CUIC are basically reports displaying data as per the UCCX configurations. 

What you want to achieve is sort of a user choice when held on an IVR to choose an option from. 

UCCX Engine however writes into the database based on what CTI ports had been utilized, Skills, CSQ's call came into State of the Agents majorly. Thus getting the user interrupt from from the IVR option is not possible. 

However with this config: "I have CCX script that has a menu with multiple options, all options are under the same queue, these options are mapped to CCX skills." 

You should be able to filter a report based on the Skills and that should give you a count of calls handled by agents from that skill. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: