Helpful
Replies

Report Parameters in CUIC

rakesh.aggarwal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are developing custom reports in CUIC. We are facing couple of issues:

1. One of the requriement is to present the selection parameters in a drop down. As of now, i can have value list where user can select one or multiple values from the list but i have to restrict the user to select only one value. For this, i would like to have a drop down instead of list. How do we do that?

2. When we run the report, results are coming in a grid with the report title. We also want to show the parameters values (which user has selected). But we didn't find any option to do that. Please guide.

Thanks in advance for the solution.

3 Replies 3

rakesh.aggarwal
Level 1
Level 1

If any one can help me for above issues that would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh

vgahoi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rakesh,

Please check inline answers:

1. One of the requriement is to present the selection parameters in a drop down. As of now, i can have value list where user can select one or multiple values from the list but i have to restrict the user to select only one value. For this, i would like to have a drop down instead of list. How do we do that?

--- Cuic designed to support multiple filter values. Currently in cuic there is no provision to restrict user for single filter value (parameter value). As per current design you can’t achieve this. 

2. When we run the report, results are coming in a grid with the report title. We also want to show the parameters values (which user has selected). But we didn't find any option to do that. Please guide.

-- Every time you run the report all filter values comes as part of report footer. You can check all user selected parameter values in report footer.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Vishwas

Mohamed Salim
Level 1
Level 1

Even i am looking forward a solution for these problem. in CUIS 7.5 this feature was present by using the Restricted Value List we can provide the user list box to select only one option, but due to some reason this are removed in 8.5.

Wondering is there a different way to achieve this functionality.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: