Reporting User's Application Summary Report

Matthew Martin
Level 5
Level 5

Hello All,

UCCX: v10.6(1)

When a user logs into CUIC of UCCX to run a report, and they navigate to:

Reports > Stock > Unified CCX Historical > System > Application Summary Report

Then, once in the Application Summary Report page, where you select the time interval/range for the report. There is also a section where you can individually select what Applications to include in the report.

My question is, when you don't select ANY Applications to include in the report, and you click the Run button. Does this report automatically display whatever Applications have received calls during the time interval selected?
I have a user that is seeing an Application in the report that they have not seen before. In looking at their report results, our Prompt recording application showed up in their report and its saying it had 1 call presented to it. So I was assuming that running this report without specifying specific Applications, will show all Applications that have received calls during the selected interval.

Does that sound correct?

Thanks in Advance,
Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your understanding is absolutely correct that without selecting any Application, system by default will show the results for all the Applications that got call during the chosen time interval. This thing is just not limited to this report but for any report that you run within CUIC since without choosing any filter other than time interval one, CUIC will provide all the data and will not filter it out.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your understanding is absolutely correct that without selecting any Application, system by default will show the results for all the Applications that got call during the chosen time interval. This thing is just not limited to this report but for any report that you run within CUIC since without choosing any filter other than time interval one, CUIC will provide all the data and will not filter it out.

Regards

Deepak

Hey Deepak, thanks for the reply!

Ok cool, thanks for the confirmation. Just wanted to be sure.

Thanks Again,
Matt