Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Select resource step - system prompt played

hello

I have an issue when the call is in queue and is getting transfered to an agent(call consult transfer). while the agent is on the reserved state the caller hears "

thank you for calling, all of our representatives are currently taking other calls ..."

this is a system prompt that gets played, it should either be silence or ringback. on the script on the select resource step we have no prompts no System prompts , on reactive script we don't see anything that's being played. the Call Control Group user/hold audio source is set to "None".

I couldn't see the prompt being played on the MIVR log

we are on UCCX

10.6.1.11002-15

any help is greatly appreciated

tahnks

thanks

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The system will play the MOH source file defined on the CTI ports, so t sounds like you have this audio source set on your CTI ports and would need to update it to either real MOH or ringback.wav file.  Keep in mind that if you are using Hold/Unhold steps when playing MOH  in queue then that is driven from the same ports.

hello cderen  

I understand that. currently we don't have any MOH audio source under user/network on the CTI Ports, we are not using any hold step in the Queue. We don't know just yet why the system prompt is being played, because is not referenced anywhere in the script.

There is always MOH source file. If it's not explicitly defined on DN or device, then check Common Device Config used by these devices, and if that is blank check "Default Network Hold MOH Audi Source ID" CCM service parameter.

gavenm10240
Level 1
Level 1

Let me recap to see if I understand you correctly:

1.You have an issue when the call is in queue

2. The call is getting transferred to an agent via (call consult transfer).

3. While the agent is on the reserved state the caller hears "thank you for calling, all of our representatives are currently taking other calls ..."

To isolate your issue and drill down to the route cause, you will need to do the following:

1. share your script so that I can be able to reproduce this problem.

2. try and find out which prompt is playing "thank you for calling, all of our representatives are currently taking other calls ..."

Also please confirm if you are still experiencing this issue.

gavenm10240  

We are still experiencing the problem

that is correct

I am attaching the script

Hi Cristobal

Please confirm what is the dialogue playing during the step where you checking "if" intAgentsLoggedIn > 0

During this step the pQueueWait is playing just before the call is pushed to the agent.

Please confirm that audio played by the pQueueWait 

hello

the pQueueWait prompt is a pre-recorded professional recording that states the following:

"please remain on the line and the call will be answered by the next available representative"

while doing a reactive debug, I see that the prompt is getting played while the "Select Resource step" is being executed

thanks for your assistance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: