Views
Helpful
Replies

Requalify Call and Call type/Script Association

selvam.pm
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a peculiar issue or may be it is peculiar to me.

For a customer we have calls requalified with a Specific Call type and the Calls is being sent to a particular script.

However when  I look at the Script--> Call type association I do not see any Call type being associated to this script though the call is routing perfectly fine , I am left with no clue on how the call is being sent to this script from the requalify node without any Calltype or Dialed Number associated to it .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bill Mungaven
Level 1
Level 1

If you look at Script -> Call Type Manager -> Schedules tab, look for the Call Type referenced in the Requalify step and see what script and schedule is referenced there. This should point you in the right direction.

Bill

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

The only thing I can think of is that you have a problem with your DB. I would open a TAC case and have them investigate.

david

Bill Mungaven
Level 1
Level 1

If you look at Script -> Call Type Manager -> Schedules tab, look for the Call Type referenced in the Requalify step and see what script and schedule is referenced there. This should point you in the right direction.

Bill

selvam.pm
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you, I could see it there.

selvam.pm
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you, I could see it there.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: