cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reset Historical Reporting User Password

j.mcintire
Level 1
Level 1

I'm creating a custom report in a production environment, and I'd like to make sure that resetting the Historical Reporting User (uccxhruser) password will not cause any problems for our customer.  The official Cisco docs didn't give any warnings about the password reset, so I think it's okay.  I'd test it on my own in a lab environment, but I don't have one available to me.

Thanks,

Jonathan McIntire

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The uccxhruser is only used for ODBC connections with Crystal or AGS ServerStudio. I believe the actual HRC uses a different username/password. If you know the value you could always revert it back if HRC stopped working on you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The uccxhruser is only used for ODBC connections with Crystal or AGS ServerStudio. I believe the actual HRC uses a different username/password. If you know the value you could always revert it back if HRC stopped working on you.

I just wanted to get a second opinion.  Thanks!

Please give me idea about the customisation report ,Our customer also asking Customisation report,

You can use Crystal to create a new RPT template and XML for the HRC to run. The AGS ServerStudio product allows you to interact with Informix to create additional stored procedures to execute. Beyond that the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1) Historical Reporting Administrator and Developer Guide and Database Schema Guide for Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR, Release 8.5(1) provide the documentation available from Cisco.