Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I need to change the default prompts on CCX 8.0.2 in situations like:On a menu if a caller presses a wrong digit or if it doesn't press a digit.What I get is an english prompt "Are you still there". I have everything working on a language that...

rcordeiro by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our script we have a dequeue > redirect step that sends callers to voicemail.   If the caller hangs up within the first second or two of the voicemail greeting the call shows up as abandoned in the HRC.   If the caller waits another second or more...

Hi There....I am trying to Install IPCC 4.0(3) in a test environment to perform an upgrade and I am stuck with "LDAP Cluster Profile" ....the installation is not accepting any values....does anybody have any idea abt that parameter ? and what has to ...

Shamputti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i integrate the uccx server with cm first time,at the end of the step,uccx will import the end user in cm to add the uccx administrator.cm use ladp sync,it can import the user,but i forget the admin user is not in the ldap server,it is in the cm...

Hello,UCCX appadmin page not working on fresh installtion of UCCX 7 on windows server.When opening application page getting "requested resource (/appadmin/) is not available"UCCX seems to be installed correctly and got no error during installation.Pl...

Hi All,We are getting the below error continuously in HDS server.  "Synchronizer unable to establish connection to peer"Eventhough its not imapcting the production, just want to know why HDS throw this? What is the peer its refering to?(Router or Log...