cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Retrieve realtime call info via UCCX database ?

rbdrbd523
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

UCCX 8.0/8.5. I wanted to get a realtime list of active  calls in the system from the UCCX database (currently using the  uccxhruser but I've tried with uccxwallboard as well). This would  include things like time started, the agent handling the call,  peripheral variables, etc. The contactcalldetail and  agentconnectiondetail tables only seem to show calls that have completed  (although the information in contactcalldetail is perfect for what I  need).

Is this even possible, or do we have to resort to using the UCCX realtime CTI feed to get this information?

Thanks,

Robby

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I would say CTI may be the way to go. Historical tables are just that; I've used them to track agent state detail (for example) but that's a state change so is generally pretty 'live'. Call data is written as calls complete as far as I'm aware, so you might get a contactroutingdetail entry by the time it hits an agent, but probably not an agentconnectiondetail entry.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!