Views
Helpful
Replies

Script to Allow Outage Notification

tim.moomaw
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am relatively new to UCCX and have been trudging my way through the scripting. I have a rather large request that just came down the pipe in which our technical support department will have a typical welcome message but in scenarios in which an outage occurred in a specific area we would like the ability to replace the welcome message with an outage notification - or even play the welcome message then the outage notification. Supervisors should be able to call into an application and turn this ability on/off at their own discretion. Does anyone have a script that accomplishes this functionality that they could provide? Really I'm just looking for the logic involved in capturing a users voice input and writing it to a file in the repository...

I appreciate any help you can provide.

1 Reply 1

gsidhu
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I believe you will find all the answers here:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&type=Subscriptions&loc=.1ddbbd1b/10&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center

I also suggest that you include some form of security (eg use 'Get Digit String' step so that user has to enter a PIN)