Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is it possible to develop an application to enable customer dialing from company's website to a hunt group configured on CallManager 7.x? What do we need for the development? Thanks. Micheal

Hi,i have UCCE and most agents have Agent desk settings progile, but the supervisor need to change the wrap-up time for set of agents, i created new Agent desk settings profile and assigned it to the agents, but the wrap-up time isn't changed and sti...

Hello all,What do you guys use/recommend for editing IVR prompts? I'm open to open source as well to commercial applications. I mainly need it for cutting & pasting parts of existing prompts into new files.Regards,--bas

Hi,I have a customer who uses nine CTI Route Point triggers to route calls to nine scripts which are identical in all respects bar the CSQ to which calls are queued. The applications also use the same Call Control Group.I sometimes have to modify the...

Hello All,I am relatively new to UCCX and have been trudging my way through the scripting. I have a rather large request that just came down the pipe in which our technical support department will have a typical welcome message but in scenarios in w...