Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Scripting Help Needed

I'm building a helpdesk application with two types of agents; PC-only, and PC/MAC support. I want calls for PC support to connect to PC-Only Agents, then overflow into the PC/MAC support agents. At any time If a call comes in for MAC support, I want them to take priority to the PC/MAC agents.

1 Reply 1

yogeswar
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Q#1 : . I want calls for PC support to connect to PC-Only Agents.

Ans: You have to create a skill group with PC only agents.

Q#2: then overflow into the PC/MAC support agents.

Ans: You can use "Get Reporting Statistic" step to get the real time data of ICD queue status.

a. Step : Get Reporting Statistic

Set the properties of this step as follows...

Report Object : CSQ IP ICD

Field Name : Contacts Waiting

Row Identifier : String variable that holds the valuie of CSQ(Assume CSQ)

Statistic Variable : Interger variable that stores the resultant value of number of contacts waiting(Assume X).

b. Assume Y is the integer value that stores the threshold value(Over flow value).

c. Flow should be as follows

Label-SRS1

Select Resource(PC-ONLY-CSQ)

---->Selected

---->Queued

-------> Get Reporting Statistic

-------> If (X>Y)

----------->True

--------------->Select Resource(PC/MAC-CSQ)

-------------------->Selected

-------------------->Queued

-------------------->Queue Steps...

-------------------->Go to label-SRS1

For more information refer the Editor Step Reference Guide

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_5/english/admn_app/step.pdf - Pg.No:1-14.

Q#3:At any time If a call comes in for MAC support, I want them to take priority to the PC/MAC agents.

--->If (serach condition that checks if the call is for MAC support)

----->True

-------->Select Resource(PC/MAC-CSQ)

----------->Selected

----------->Queued

-------------->Set Priority(to any number between 1-10)

-------------->Queued steps

----->False

Priority Queuing - The Set Priority step can be used to assign a priority (1 to 10), or increase it/decrease it. This allows for a given

Contact (eg. caller) to be given higher/lower priority than other contacts that are in the same queue. In other words, reflects contact's

priority for all CSQ's for which it is queued. In the script, you need to use the Set Priority Step to assign a call higher or lower priority in queue.

Check out the following URL, which describes about "Set Priority" step under "ICD Step Description" palette

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_1/english/admn_app/step_ref/icd.htm

Let me know if your query is addressed.

Regards

Yogi