Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello.Is there anyone who know if AW Client installed on Windows XP desktop is supported by Cisco? I have looked into ccu50bom & ccu60bom. It only say's Windows 2000 w. Sp3 or Sp4. One of my Cisco AS contacts told me that Windows XP is supported, but...

slavr by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When using SQL gateway and DBLookup, the query on the database search only on KEY column at the specific table.can i query the table but with other information? If yes, how i do this search.Example: in Table 1 Column1 - DN (key) Column2 ...

Hi,I need help for the Dialer_Half_Hour Report of ICM Monitor. I need to know exactly for each field of the report which type of calls include(busy, voice, etc., and what type of calls are not classificated by the report.thanks, Roberto

Roberto82 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if in old versions of IVR (2.2.x) there is any limitation on queueing ports that can be created.In versions 3.1 and 3.5, as far as I know, you purchase IVR ports and this value appears in configuration (Subsystems - Cisco Media -...

I know that there is no wrap up timer yet to put back automatically an agent in ready state when the feature "Automatic available" is disabled.My question is: When "Automatic available" is enabled, is there a way to configure the delay between each c...

sferland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will try to explain as detailed as I can.I have the following configured.1 - CTI-RP that is in the Main Partition of Line1. Has rights to call Line1 also Helpdesk Partition10 - CTI Ports configured in the Helpdesk Partition with a device CSS that w...

When trying to "reactive debug" a script, it gives this error message immediately after clicking Ok."REMOTE EXCEPTION OCCURED IN SERVER THREAD; NESTED EXCEPTION; JAVA.RMI.REMOTE EXCEPTION, REACTIVATE DEBUGGING IS ALREADY IN USE"After about an hour it...

pbarman by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CRS 3.5.1 and CCM 4.0.2. With CCM 4.0.2, what should be the best practice as for the CTI port max number of calls and busy trigger? I would like to have either 75 simultaneous calls or 75 calls waiting. Prior to CCM 4.0, we had to create 75 cti port....

Newly installed CRA server 3.1(3) integrated into CCM 3.3(3). IP Phone agent cannot login, error returned on phone is Invalid entry(s), retry. The agent login is valid in DC directory. The output from the agent login trace though appears to indica...

charshman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have MGX 8850 PXM1E installed on slot number 7th and 8th.7th is acting as master and 8th is acting as standby.All ports on 7th is full...Can i install more PXM Cards in MGX??????Thanks in advance for quick answers

I've got a question about the behavior of CSQ's on IPCC Express, specifically version 3.1(2). I have some agents that are in two or three different CSQ's each. If one of these agents is on a call, and there are multiple people holding in each of th...

JimSJ by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to do a select statement from within a DB Read step and I was wondering if it is possible to use a variable for the table being selected from. For example, this would be the select statement without a variable:select * from table wher...

JimSJ by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes