Views
Helpful
Replies

Scripting HTML http response - UCCX 8.5

greglowe1329
Level 1
Level 1

Hey All,

I'm looking for help with returning an HTML page with an Send HTTP Response.

I have a HTML page that for has a number of %variables% listed for Queue statistics. I'm trying to perform a Keyword Transformation on this Document replacing the %variables% with the Reporting Statistics from a CSQ. The problem is I'm not sure how to (and what variable) to use in the script to load the HTML doc into a variable so it can be manipulated by the Keyword Transformation.

From what I can find on windows versions of ccx you were able to Create File Document and just reference the html file location on the windows OS but UCCX 8 being Linux this obviously needs to change. I tried to reference the "webapps\ROOT\QueueStats.html" but not having much luck

Any advise?

Thanks,

G

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Let's try this:

1. Upload the HTML file to the Document repository (pretend the filename is test.html)
  2. Create a Document variable in your script and call it orig_html and set the value to DOC[test.html]
  3. Create another Document variable in your script and call it xform_html and set the value to DOC[]
  4. Use the Keyword Transform step in your script, using the orig_html as the template and the xform_html as the result

There is a way to get the HTML file into the script without uploading it to the Document respository, but trust me, you don't want to do this because it's more complicated, and requires some additional work.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Let's try this:

1. Upload the HTML file to the Document repository (pretend the filename is test.html)
  2. Create a Document variable in your script and call it orig_html and set the value to DOC[test.html]
  3. Create another Document variable in your script and call it xform_html and set the value to DOC[]
  4. Use the Keyword Transform step in your script, using the orig_html as the template and the xform_html as the result

There is a way to get the HTML file into the script without uploading it to the Document respository, but trust me, you don't want to do this because it's more complicated, and requires some additional work.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Thanks Anthony. I was able to successfully perform the Keyword Transform using the method you described.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: