Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco EIM

Hi,I have a couple of questions regarding EIM (integrated and not):Is it possible to set preffered/sticky agent for non intergated queues?How can I set integrated agent to see other agents emails/tasks/activities?Through non integrated agents I can a...

Hi,I am trying to change the font size for the Cisco Agent Desktop 8.5. I am aware that the way to do this is to change the Windows font size settings, however when I change the font size with Windows it changes font sizes for all other tools that we...

I need to read a database that have X nums of rows, Once I read a row I have to do some logic and based on that logic I should either go back to read the database or terminate.I already have my Java element created to read the data...

Our Agents ACD line appears on the 2nd button on the phone device and the Agents Primary Line on the 1st button. When the agent uses their Primary Line, call monitoring will pick up their conversation. Is there a way to disable the...

We are currently working on a project where there will be 100 callsqueued for approximately 5 or more hours before being serviced.  Can youprovide any limitations on queue time in either the UCM (gateway), icm,or cvp platforms.  We are worried that t...

Hello guys,at a small company i installed first time CCX with agent desktop and had some trouble with windows 7 SP1, but this is ficex by TAC.But now when i want to implement the agent queue, i´m not able to see calls in the queue. From other solouti...

Hi Everyone,During the chat session Agent usually see the alert on the close “Slow but still connected” as per the document it’s a connection speed issue between Customer and the Web Server (Please correct me if I am wrong)If this is the then can any...