Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,we have IPCC 8.5, CVP 8.5, UCM 8.5, last few weeks we are facingagents are facing intermittently, their state changed to reserved but call is not landing/ring for a while, and we have seen call is going to RONA in CVP logs.We have cross checke...

Hello,Over the weekend our UCCX server crashed.  Since then call recordings have stopped.  I have restarted Cisco Desktop VoIP Monitor Service, checked to see if call is recording is enabled for the agents in Cisco Desktop Administrator, and also mad...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone used this product with Call Manager? If what is the TSP client? is it safe to load this client onto Call Manager while in production?  Any information or insight anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.                  

lmrscheff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone please tell me how to go about getting UCCX 7 upgrade media?I recently got a UCSS contract which should allow me to upgrade but cannot figure out how to get the media. The PUT tool only allows upgrades to version 8.x+.TAC was no help an...

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have the Call center with following setupHosted IPCC 8.5CVP 8.5UCM 8.5It is three months old setup, we are having some cti issues as follows with agent randomly happening1. Calls is landing to Phone and cti screen takes more time to display the...

Hi,I want to know more detail about abandoned call in UCCE at Calltype 22. I don't know about abandoned calls when en route to agent's phone. Can you show me the example or explain more detail?My system has no IVR or queue. It means abandoned call = ...

Hi All,CVP 8.5 , ICM 8.5Is it possible to play Agent greeting according to time of day using Agent Greeting feature in version 8.5. Like!from 12:00 am till 11:59 am à "Good Morning this is AgentX how can I help you"From 12:00 pm till 6:00pm à "Good A...

Hi All;CVP version is 8.ICM Enterprise version 8.CUCM version 8.VXML Gateway model: AS5350XMIn the CVP script, we used Menue element to collect the entered digits, all digitis are detected successfully except the "#" digit. If the caller entered "#",...

Dear NetPro,My users are experiencing the following 3 issues on their ACD queue this week:1. Being logged into queues but they didn't 2. staff reporting being set to ready or changed to not ready. Happens to many people but one example 10/05 at 13:42...

I'm trying to download Cisco Agent Desktop 6.4.## (6.4.2.200)On the Cisco site I can only find 6.0.#, and others such as 4,6,7, and 8.I think I actually need 6.4.1 and then upgrade to 6.4.2.NOTE: when I tried installing the version I have it created ...

SteveTest by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my name is ericmedes kwatana and anyone who can help me download Cisco 1300 series OS " c1310-rcvk9w8-tar.124-21a.JA2.tar" i will appreciate for LWAPP---Posted by WebUser Ericmedes Kwatana from Cisco Support Community App